We are passionate about improving mountain biking opportunities in the Eastern Sierra. SEMBA is 100% volunteer based and membership fees go directly towards trail advocacy, stewardship, group events, tools, insurance, etc. SEMBA is a 501(c)3 and a 100% volunteer based. Your membership fees go directly towards trail advocacy, stewardship, group events, tools, insurance, etc.
The mission of SEMBA is to advocate for new trails, enhance, preserve, and promote existing mountain biking trails, while creating new opportunities, access, and experiences for all mountain bikers in the Eastern Sierra.
- Ensure the future of mountain biking in the Eastern Sierra.
- Promotion and education of responsible riding, maintenance, and preservation of trails.
- Collaborate and synergize with land managers and other recreation groups.
- Promote and produce mountain bike events to grow the sport.
- Involve the youth and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle.
- C – COURTESY – Be courteous to everyone on the trails while riding and recreating.
- R – RESPECT – Have respect for our trails and the others who use them. Leave no trace!
- E – ETIQUETTE – Practice proper etiquette when you ride. Uphill riders have the right of way, yield to horses and communicate with runners and hikers as you pass.
- E – EVERYONE – Everyone who is a trail user should embrace these values to promote the best experience possible while riding in our community.
- D – DIVERSITY – Acceptance of all and promoting equality in our community.