- Mammoth XC VC’s Weekly Summer Series: Presented by SEMBA & Free! 4:45pm Registration, Grom race begins at 5:10pm & Adult/Jr Race Start at 5:30pm
- VC #1- Thursday June 20th at the Meadow Connector Trails – Propane Tanks The VC Courses are below on Strava: https://www.strava.com/segments/20801517 and https://www.strava.com/segments/20801799 – Please park on the paved section by the propane tanks
- VC #2- Thursday July 11th at the Meadow Connector Trails – Propane Tanks –
- VC #3- Thursday July 25th at the Meadow Connector Trails – Cancelled as of 4pm due to weather
- VC# 4- Thursday August 8th at Chair 2 Parking Lot (NICA Course)
- VC# 5- Thursday August 22nd at Chair 2 Parking Lot (NICA Course)
- Pedal and Pint Social Rides
- Thursday June 27th at 5:30pm – Meeting at The Public House
- Thursday July 18th at 5:30pm – Meeting at Mammoth Brewery
- SEMBA Mammoth Point to Point 50k MTB – Click here to register
- Due to USFS permit restrictions, this event is capped at 75 riders. Only the first 75 riders to register will be allowed to participate.
- Date: August 31, 2019
- Start Time: 8am – Rider Briefing 7:45am
- Start Location: The Village at Mammoth: 100 Canyon Blvd, Mammoth Lakes, Ca 93546
- Bib/Packet Pick-Up Will Be Available on Friday, August 30th from 3-7pm at 132 Silvertip Lane, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 or Saturday, August 31st from 7-7:30am at The Village at Mammoth on the Canyon Blvd. side.
- All participants must pick-up their own bibs and sign a waiver. Participants under 18 must have a parent present to sign their waiver. A valid Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Pedal Pass or Bike Park Pass is required. If you do not already have a pass, these will be provided to you by Mammoth Mountain Ski Area complimentary at bib pick-up. Please display your pedal/bike park pass and race plate at all times.
- The event will begin at The Village at Mammoth on the Canyon Blvd side at 8:00am. There will be a rider briefing at 7:45am.
- There will be one aid station at approximately Mile 13 with Clif Bar Products, Water, and a Bag Drop provided by VR7 Cycling Apparel.
- The route is 31.2 Miles and 3,371ft of climbing. Link to route is here: https://www.strava.com/routes/20995264 *New updated Strava Route – Please note, route subject to change.
- This is a primarily self-guided course with minimal markings. Cue sheets will be provided at bib pick-up and also we suggest downloading the route to your GPS unit if you have one.
- The event will finish at Mammoth Creek Park.
- Awards will be in The Village at Mammoth at 3:30pm on the stage. Prizes will be awarded to:Men 1-2-3, Men 50+ 1-2-3, Women 1-2-3, Women 50+ 1-2-3, Junior Male 20 & Under 1-2-3, and Junior Female 20 & Under 1-2-3.
- Have questions about this event? Contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMBA Hats are in and will be able at the VC Races for Sale $20 each *Pink hats are on their way…
Next Trails Day: June 29th “Lower Rock Creek Stewardship Day” (Info to follow)
Want to hit some dirt during the winter – Check out the Trails in Bishop! BirRoadTrails-05
We host a plethora of events, including: trail days, group rides, grassroots races, social gatherings, clinics, movie nights, etc.
SEMBA Race Team putting in some trail maintenance hours at Panorama Dome
Local Mammoth Lakes Events:
- Mammoth XC VC’s Weekly Summer Series
- Mammoth Lakes Point to Point 50K Fun Race– Saturday, Aug. 31st at 8am starting at the Village
- Mammoth Village Cyclecross Race – Sept 15, 2019
- The Full Elephant Ride – Oct 12th at 10am – meeting at Kitchen 53
Anyhoo, we do a lot of stuff. It’s tough to keep a calendar updated and correct. Instead, please join our Google Email Group or Contact Us to stay in the know on all things mountain biking / fat biking in the Eastern Sierra – you can also post to the group and keep others abreast of stuff you learn about, trail conditions, rides you’re doing, etc.