Due to USFS permit restrictions, this event is capped at 75 riders. Only the first 75 riders to register will be allowed to participate.
SEMBA Mammoth Point to Point 50k MTB – Click here to register
- Date: August 31, 2019
- Start Time: 8am – Rider Briefing 7:45am
- Start Location: The Village at Mammoth: 100 Canyon Blvd, Mammoth Lakes, Ca 93546
- Bib/Packet Pick-Up Will Be Available on Friday, August 30th from 3-7pm at 132 Silvertip Lane, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 or Saturday, August 31st from 7-7:30am at The Village at Mammoth on the Canyon Blvd. side.
- All participants must pick-up their own bibs and sign a waiver. Participants under 18 must have a parent present to sign their waiver. A valid Mammoth Mountain Ski Area Pedal Pass or Bike Park Pass is required. If you do not already have a pass, these will be provided to you by Mammoth Mountain Ski Area complimentary at bib pick-up. Please display your pedal/bike park pass and race plate at all times.
- The event will begin at The Village at Mammoth on the Canyon Blvd side at 8:00am. There will be a rider briefing at 7:45am.
- There will be one aid station at approximately Mile 13 with Clif Bar Products, Water, and a Bag Drop provided by VR7 Cycling Apparel.
- The route is 31.2 Miles and 3,371ft of climbing. Link to route is here: https://www.strava.com/routes/20995264 *New updated Strava Route – Please note, route subject to change.
- This is a primarily self-guided course with minimal markings. Cue sheets will be provided at bib pick-up and also we suggest downloading the route to your GPS unit if you have one.
- The event will finish at Mammoth Creek Park.
- Awards will be in The Village at Mammoth at 3:30pm on the stage. Prizes will be awarded to:Men 1-2-3, Men 50+ 1-2-3, Women 1-2-3, Women 50+ 1-2-3, Junior Male 20 & Under 1-2-3, and Junior Female 20 & Under 1-2-3..
- Have questions about this event? Contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org