Skip to content
- SEMBA Mammoth 50K MTB PedalPalooza – August 29, 2020 – Registration SOLD OUT! Contact Caroline to be placed on a wait list. https://events.com/r/en_US/registration/mammoth-50k-mtb-pedalpalooza-mammoth-lakes-august-774400
- Trail days – maintain the old, build the new – SEMBA is working in partnership with the Town of Mammoth Lakes Trail Coordinator Joel Rathje, to maintain old and new trails in addition to Mammoth Mountains network.
- New E Bike Information – what you need to know if riding an E-Bike in Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth XC VC’s Weekly Summer Series: Presented by SEMBA & Free! 4:45pm Registration, Grom race begins at 5:10pm & Adult/Jr Race Start at 5:30pm – 2020 Schedule TBD
- Pedal and Pint Social Rides – 2020 Schedule TBD
- Group rides -“fun-based” riding opportunities – all skill levels welcomed and encouraged, including women-only rides, bring-a-grom rides, overnight bikepacking outings, etc. This summer alternating Thursday night rides leaving from local Breweries in town with social afterwards.
- Social events – movie nights, “fun-raisers”, bike clinics, etc. Hang out, drink beer, talk bikes.
- Member meetings – working at the regional and local levels via committees to work with land managers to create, improve, and implement mountain biking plans, etc. Be part of the solution.
- Group trips – travel to mountain biking meccas all over the country. We carpool and cost-share to make super memorable mountain bike vacations with friends.
- Race Team if going fast is your bag, we put on a variety of grassroots races and our team attends regional races. Push yourself with friendly competition.
- Winter Fat Biking- As of Winter 2017/2018, fat biking is legal on all public groomed snowmobile and non-motorized, multi-use trails except for the Lakes Basin Access Corridor. This gives us access for up to 80+ miles of pristine, groomed trails when there is enough snow. This includes the complete “Orange Diamond” snowmobile system, trails in Shady Rest Park, Inyo Craters, Obsidian Dome, and much more. It is our responsibility to foster a camaraderie and respect between all user groups. Etiquette, bike requirements, and trail info can be found at the Mammoth Lakes Trail System. Get up to date grooming reports The Mammoth Web to learn more about this fantastic activity!!
Want Race Updates? Like us on Facebook!